- Garance: It may be worth contacting Inspector Ian O’Brien direct on email@example.com olice.uk if...
- Keith: I see people openly drinking on the wall of the Police garage and drunken behaviour and bad language at some...
- Keith: I am also concerned about no police prescence in the area , Im also concerned about the security of the police...
- Insp Ian O'Brien: I have now been informed that the Neighbourhood Policing Teams will move from Belle Vue Road...
- Inap Ian O'Brien: Just to let you know that the date for the move to the new Police premises is a little delayed. It...
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This year’s Ellen Heaton Annual Lecture is on Thursday, 15th November, 2018 at Swarthmore at 7pm, entitled “Heroes of a Different Kind” (commemorating Britain’s 1914-1918 War Resisters). Speaker: Cyril Pearce. Free admission.
The next meeting of the Rosebank Millennium Green Trust (RMGT) will take place at Swarthmore, on Monday 19th November, 2018 at 6pm
Thanks to those of you who attended the Little Woodhouse Neighbourhood Planning Forum meeting on Wednesday 24th October at Park Dale Hall and took part in the discussion on the future of the Park Lane Campus site. We agreed that our next steps would … Continue reading
We have been notified that two drop-in sessions have been arranged at The Carriageworks to see the plans regarding the future of the LGI: 1) Friday 9th November, 10am to 3pm 2) Monday 19th November, 4pm to 8pm.
The website heading “Planning Applications” is no longer in use, as Planning Applications for the Little Woodhouse area are emailed to all members by the Committee, with an invitation to comment. LWCA then responds to Leeds City Council Planning Department … Continue reading
Unfortunately, the Comments section is not currently monitored. If you wish to make a comment or require further information, please contact Deryck Piper in his capacity as Chair of LWCA on 0113 2443760 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Many Thanks.
Little Woodhouse Community Association (LWCA) Working to improve our neighbourhood for all who live, work and study in the Little Woodhouse Area Joining LWCA: Annual subscriptions: Individual £5 Household £8 Business £15 Contacts: Deryck Piper (chair) email@example.com 07981 436176 Patrick … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Little Woodhouse Neighbourhood Planning Forum is on Wednesday 24th October, 6pm to 8pm, at Park Dale Hall (near Marlborough Towers), LS1 4PQ. Representatives from Park Lane Campus, City College, will be in attendance to discuss the … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Committee of Little Woodhouse Community Association (LWCA) will take place on Tuesday, 13th November, 2018, from 6pm to 8pm, at Sycamore House, Woodhouse Square (the new student block). This meeting (as are all our Committee … Continue reading